Please click here for more information about who I am and why I do this.
The text shown after 1), 2), 3) and 4) is copied exactly from the BBC's daily JV Show web page and I acknowledge their copyright of this text.
The "Find out more..." links to web pages referred to by the JV Show web page are available by clicking on the text following 1), 2), 3) and 4).
"Find out more..." text is only included here when it refers to a non-BBC web page link.
You can follow my occasional postings on Twitter at @JVineBlogMan although @TheJeremyVine has blocked me from following him.
I am subject to the BBC's "expedited complaints handling process" (meaning I'll be ignored) for two years from 25/01/12.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Today's show 01/03/11

And still the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing! Attached is a screen shot from the iPlayer page that clearly states that you spoke about "wild horses" yesterday, but you spoke about drunks in hospitals instead. Tell me, how can I trust you to tell me *anything* when you cannot even keep your own house in order?
 
 
 
Aside from the inaccuracy, I really don't like the new web page arrangements introduced this week. It makes copying and pasteing the page links so much more problematic. The things I have to do, eh?
 
On to today's menu of irrelevant News Entertainment...
 
1) Opposition to homosexuality - We talk to a Christian couple whose opposition to homosexuality means they can't be foster carers : The court has ruled, and as far as I am aware their decision is final. Are you going to launch a campaign to get the decision overturned? No, of course you are not. You will just waffle on about it for half an hour and change nothing. Next...
 
2) Fish Quotas - The European Commission is trying to end the problem of fishermen throwing away their catches in order to meet quotas : This was covered by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall in his recent and enlightening Channel 4 series. Yes, Channel 4, not BBC. Next...
 
3) Colonel Gaddafi - The Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi tells the BBC that he is loved by all his people and denies that there have been protests in Tripoli. We talk to a psychiatrist : Which psychiatrist is that then? Gaddafi's personal one? No? Thought not. This will be nothing but conjecture and speculation, as usual. How about getting Jeremy's psychiatrist on the show one day, and ask him why Jeremy is deluded enough to think that his show is good? I'd listen to that. Next...
 
4) Soup kitchens - And Westminster City Council wants to ban soup kitchens for the homeless around Westminster Cathedral : And another story from the Daily Mail to end the day! Fantastic. Can I go now?

No comments: